I was very surprised today to realise that I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Arty Mommy – thank you so much! It is my first one and it is a lovely feeling, especially because of the reasons in my previous post. It has just reminded me to focus on positive things rather than negative ones. It’s amazing what this online community can do.
So, this is how it works:
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you
- Nominate some other blogs that you appreciate
- Share some facts about yourself
I’ve already ticked off number one on the list, so onto the blogs that I nominate:
What’s For Dinner Moms? – Some amazing recipes and I’m always salivating when reading her blog.
Mummy Sydric – I like reading about her experiences of motherhood
Amy Says This – Some hilarious and brutally honest posts on all sorts
The Newly Weds – All things family and baby
And finally, some facts about me. (I’m always rubbish at this – as soon as I’m put on the spot, I don’t know anything about myself!)
- I lived in North Wales for 2 years when I was 8
- I am a 3rd Dan black belt in Tae Kwon Do and teach this 1-2 times a week (I’ve done it since I was 8 – my life was obviously quite interesting at 8 years old).
- I’m a HUGE Disney lover and have been to a Disney park every year for the past 4 years
- I have 2 lazy eyes and had an operation on one of them when I was 7ish. It didn’t work so I’ve always worn glasses and probably always will
- My lazy eye is my party trick because it only drifts when I take my specs off
- I dream of speaking fluent French
- I’m a Pretty Woman and Dirty Dancing kind of girl
- I have a Media degree
- I was always terrified of dogs as a child but I now adore them
- I failed my driving test twice
I think that’s enough for now!