This week has been lovely in so many ways. My mind has been completely distracted from baby making, which has secretly been lovely, and has just allowed me to smile and enjoy life.
Here’s my list of why:
- Husband returned from a lads holiday on Tuesday night after being away for 6 days. I picked him up from the airport and couldn’t believe how much I had missed him.
- It was Sports Day at school. It is lovely to have those moments where you can celebrate the successes of your pupils and just have a bit of fun.
- It was also Leaver’s Day for the Year 11 students. Proud doesn’t even cut it. I’ve watched so many of them grow and they are now out there in the big world. I’m so blessed to be a part of so many young people’s lives.
- The sun has shone. Let’s be honest, life is always better when the sun shines.
- Quality time with friends. With Husband being away, I had a fabulous night out with my work colleagues and a gin-fuelled night in with the ladies. It just reminds me how many fabulous people I have in my life.
So what have I got to be down about this week? Nothing. Hold one, that’s not entirely true. My phone is my lifeline and it is broken. I’m sure many of you can relate to this.
But seriously, what an awesome week.