Yes I have six weeks off. Don’t get too jealous. Perks of the job. So I’ll be keeping myself busy and getting all the jobs done that I don’t have time to do during the rest of the year.
As I’ve said before, I’m a planner. I like to plan and tick things off lists. This is my summer to-do list so far:
- Write my summer to-do list. Check.
- Clean my oven. Check. (I did this yesterday and the sense of achievement is seriously under-rated. Oven Pride is genius.)
- Re-decorate Husband’s man cave. In progress.
- Re-decorate the bathrooms and the utility room.
- Buy a dressing table. (Husband has a man cave before I have my own space to get ready. How has this happened?)
- Lose a few pounds and get in better shape. In progress. (I’ve lost 5 pounds and I’m obsessed with Boxercise.)
- See friends.
- Go on holiday. (Roll on Turkey!)
- Watch all the Harry Potter films before we lists the Warner Bros. Studios on my birthday in September. In progress. (Smashed Philosopher’s Stone last night.)
- Turn 26. (Eek.)
- Read. (I have a huge pile of books ready to go. Many reviews to come.)
Any ideas of what else I can add to my list?