So I’ve been back at work for a week and a half now. Summer is well and truly gone *whimpers*.
I remembered that I had written a whole list of what I wanted to achieve over the holidays and I haven’t yet returned to it to see if I managed it, hence this post. Here we go.
- Write my summer to-do list. Check.
- Clean my oven. Check. This was a very random one but it was a long time coming.
- Re-decorate Husband’s man cave. Check. I am so pleased with how this turned out. Husband LOVES it and I’m very proud of my handy work. Pictures here.
- Re-decorate the bathrooms and the utility room. Check.
- Buy a dressing table. Negative. I decided against this idea and instead made the ensuite a little more organised.
- Lose a few pounds and get in better shape. This DID NOT happen. I’m still working on it.
- See friends. Check.
- Go on holiday. Turkey was fabulous.
- Watch all the Harry Potter films before we lists the Warner Bros. Studios on my birthday in September. Obviously we managed this and I LOVED my visit to the studios. Best place ever (apart from Disney World).
- Turn 26. Check. Thoughts here.
- Read. Check. So nice to chill out with a book. I got through three in a week on holiday!
So I think it was a great summer. Secretly glad to be back at work though. I was going stir crazy on my own!